This page is an intermittently updated summary of what I'm currently up to, and where my efforts are currently directed. It is based on Now pages, and the .plan files from back in the day. It is not meant to be a complete summary, just a little note.
Last updated 7/4/22
- Working on supporting PlayOn! partners with their new immersive theatre productions. There are some super cool things ongoing that I look forward to sharing later in the year - most productions will be on stage in summer/autumn.
- Finalising (with Oliver Bates) the card game output of Switch Gig and the sister project Flip Gig.
- Project Preparation and Development for Y2 IM UGs, (if you are a York student, see the VLE for material)
- From September I'm looking forward to teaching on IGGI
- Playing and enjoying Rise to Ruin, Aeon's End: Legacy of Gravehold, ETS2, Airport CEO and We Are Football.
- Feeling like I should do some kind of reflection on all the football stuff at some point - I have read dozens of football books over the past 2 years, and played so many different games of all genre and platform. For now, one strong book recommendation is The Miracle of Castel di Sangro by Joe McGinniss (1999). It is a wild book, the tale is incredible, but also the author's behaviour gets increasingly bizarre as the story develops (the author has history). Also fun to search up the main figures after reading.